THE FAMILY WEEKEND OF STEPHANIE CM
Category : Hobbies
Our current society is often stressed; New technologies are increasingly inviting loneliness and selfishness is born within the family unity. Family weekends decline with time and many concerns take up more room in our life organization. “Living together” is becoming scarce and our young people are clinging to new media to “communicate” with the world. Enjoying family weekends is becoming increasingly rare.
With all these observations, I try to change our habits in order to cut with the frantic pace of the week. So I share with you 5 initiatives that allow me to better take advantage of mine and recharge us with positive waves.
• We share in family with at least 1 meal on the same table or in the same room (lunch, breakfast, brunch, dinner …)
• I cut my electronic devices (TV, computer, especially my smartphone …) in order to devote myself to the well-being of my closes and favor the dialogue (next week’s program, preparation of the next holidays …)
• As a family we share special moments with fun activities (plastic arts, board games, music …)
• We do some outings (cinema, beach, outdoor walks …)
• We prefer relaxation (meditation, nap …)
As a life coach I strongly advise you to find moments to share only with your tribute. These few moments still contribute to a balance of life that allows to cut with a stressful daily for all the members during the week.
And remember that it is you who decide the changes in your life!