7 keys to discover your passion and why not to live on it
Living from his passion is seen as a luxury by some people , and not possible for others. Work being perceived only as a vital necessity. Exercising a passionate profession transforms this vision into an immeasurable pleasure.
But how do you discover your main focus?
This article provides you with keys that will improve your daily life.
7 keys to discover your passion and why not to live on it :
- Take stock of your current life and yourself (your gaps, your strengths, your talents, your unique ability, your life mission …) what could you change to improve it? To be happier? (Your desires, your values …)
- Ask yourself the right questions (think about what makes you vibrate, what really inspires you, your secret dream …)
- Find the reasons for this desire for change (a boring professional situation, a desire for financial autonomy, professional independence?)
- Analyze what you might lose by choosing this passion (are you ready to make sacrifices to achieve that? …)
- Favor something new (creating innovative opportunities to think outside the box)
- Focus on personal / professional fulfillment
- Test your passion (creation of a website or blog in which you will offer services around this subject) in order to measure its impact on other people
Stephanie CALISTE MANETTE